Initial architect of "chefpedia.org" with the notion that chefs should collectively add their knowledge to a dedicated on line reference for the industry.
Title: Retired Chef
Telephone: 61 03 9735 0880
Mobile: 0415 521 115
Websites: - salonculinaire.com - auschef.com - certifiedchef.com.
55 years associated with commercial cookery from apprentice cook to Culinary Educator
Also initiated, designed and webmasters three other sites:
- Natonal Hall of Fame F.S.A.A.
- Black Hat. A.C.F
- Pioneer Status. Les Toques Blanches
- National Australian Food service Equipment Suppliers Annual Industry Award "Excellence and Dedication as a Hospitality Educator "
- Training demonstration classroom dedicated in the name of George Hill at Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Australian Foodservice Manufacturers Association Award "Outstanding Contribution to the Hospitality Industry"
- "F.S.A.A" Foodservice Suppliers Association of Australia - National Award for Excellence
- 55 years associated with commercial cookery from an apprentice cook to executive chef “and all steps between”
- From an apprentice chef to Executive chef and many parties between
- From commercial cookery teacher to educational administrator and some “steps between”
- From consultant to owner operator small business and some “steps between”
- Central career: Teacher and Head of Department - Program Manager - William Angliss Institute. Foods Department Head Department - Dandenong (Casey) Institute of Tafe Hospitality and Tourism.
- Pinnacle career: Owner operator and Consultant
- Memberships: Australian Culinary Federation - Les Toques Blanches
- Achievements: Judged in all Major State and National Competitions in Australia
- - Churchill Fellow 1988.
- - Gold Medallist Culinary Olympics 1980
Full curriculum : http://www.salonculinaire.com/curriculum.htm